• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Andy Williams Interview w/Carpenters Tribute;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris May

Resident ‘Carpenterologist’
Staff member
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all of my fellow Carpenter-philes and everyone at the Corner!

As I've mentioned before, I produce and co-host a weekly program which began as a podcast only, and is now on the air on 91.7-FM in Palm Springs at 4:30pm every Thursday.

In a tribute to our favorite holiday songs, I had the privilege of interviewing none other than Andy Williams. Incidentally, being a music director I was also asked to put together his chorale ensemble for his local show which was quite an honor, which I'm greatly humbled by.

Of course Carpenters are discussed and played during the show, so I thought it would be appropriate to share the interview in this forum as well. You can listen to the show anytime by clicking below:

Dear Chris,
I heard the podcast with Andy Williams and was fascinated. Great show!
May I introduce myself? I'm a member of the International Andy Williams Appreciation Society and help put together its magazine which, unfortunately, only comes out quarterly.
However, I would love to inform our members from all over the world they could listen online to your broadcast if there's any chance it could still be available on the Cultural Intersection web page at the end of March. (There were some topics which other people don't normally raise.)
Please let me know.
With all best wishes for now,
(I'm writing from England),
Bill Lothian

Hello Bill,

In case you aren't familiar with Private Messaging, I sent you a message to your inbox in reply to this post. Let me know if you have trouble finding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom