• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Beware of Imitations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Sidoruk

Founder, A&M Fan Net
Staff member
Someone is selling THE LONELY BULL CD, calling it the 'original album' and including all the tracks in mono and stereo. Captain Badazz said that it wasn't them. Buyer beware.

He did say that an authorized vinyl pressing would be released in the U.K. in about eight weeks. :D

steve I know the one your talking about that person has it on ebay now you can go to ebay and type in this title and then scroll down on the left side and click on wordwide and it will come up. I hope this helps maybe some one could go after this person. because I have been a tjb since 1965 and I never saw this cd. so it has to be a bootleg.
bob

In the UK, the album is now in the Public Domain, so anyone who wants to can make a copy and sell it quite legitimately.

In the UK, the album is now in the Public Domain, so anyone who wants to can make a copy and sell it quite legitimately.
Right--this is exactly the business model that Sepia Records is using. They're releasing all sorts of UK cast albums and pop records that are now PD over there. It may rankle some on this side of the pond, but it's absolutely legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom