• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Biography Website Outtasite Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodjeans

If anyone reads posts today (8/10/2006), please go to the Biography channel's website to view a GREAT photo of Karen and Richard that I have never seen and hopefully it will be new to others.

Where is the BIOGRAPHY Website? Or would you by that, mean A&E...? A "Link" here would be helpful... :neutral:inkshield:

Dave

And be sure to look for ME (your not-so-humble fellow Carpenter Forum occasional poster) who makes a brief appearance in a still-photo toward the end of the show. Look for the goofy 16-year old kid shaking hands with Richard right after Itche Ramone is speaking about Karen's passing. The picture, I believe is a press photo from the walk-of-fame ceremony in October 1983. I ditched school that day and drove out to Hollywood and waited for HOURS to meet Richard. It was pretty cool!

Imagine my shock when I saw this one come up on the T.V.! :o

I sure wish they would offer this episode for purchase. Maybe licensing agreements with songs are an issue?

Thanks for the 411 but I went to the Biography Channel website and typed in "Carpenters" - there was a short bio and a listing of their recordings but no photo. Do I need to look somewhere specifically?

Mike

Never mind - I found it. It is a great pic. I didn't realize their bio was on tonight - if you click on the 'schedule' portion - showing their name - the photo comes up.

Thansk again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom