• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Bless the Beasts and the Children Soundtrack CD Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

AandMFan

I don't recall seeing this topic before. I have always wondered why A&M or some other label never tried to release this soundtrack on CD. I know that some of the music was repackaged and released as Nadia's Theme (I bought that on vinyl). Many of the older soundtracks have finally seen the light of day on CD even if they were not a top seller on other labels.

I am beyond embarrassed. I was obviously not completely awake. You know work pressures and lack of 8 hours of sleep. I promise not to ask again next year. Thanks.

AandMFan said:
I am beyond embarrassed. I was obviously not completely awake. You know work pressures and lack of 8 hours of sleep. I promise not to ask again next year. Thanks.
We'll look forward to it anyway!

:)

Harry

We can use it to mark the anniversary of this CD's release. :agree:

Don't you hate when that happens? :D
I am guilty of that myself, this board is a wealth of great information from years past, sometimes we repeat ourselves and don't know it, including me.

It's great that Rudy archives all the old thread there are some great discussions and correct information. I wonder how many folks don't post but read the archives, that would be interesting to know. I have dug in there just to get info that I wanted to know and refer back there on occasion.

..who finally has the LP soundtrack of Bless the Beasts and the Children..

... :oops: :laugh:

Well, I enjoyed this as Album of The Week... I have been disappointed at how Barry DeVourzon's Vocal-version of Down The Line never made it to '45', but the instrumental version had...
19_indifferent.gif

The Carpenters sure could'a contributed more songs to the Soundtrack, but the Title-Track alone is enough, still...

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom