• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Bob Edmondson

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacjk

I'm new to the forum and have been searching the net for anything on Bob Edmundson. Just curious if anyone knows if he is still around and why it's so hard to even find a trace of information on him. I think without him the BRASS just wouldn't have been the same.

Welcome to the A&M Corner. I would say your search efforts might be hampered because you are spelling Bob's name incorrectly - it's "Edmondson" with an O.

We don't know a whole lot about him other than he still lives in California, but is out of the music business. Others will likely chime in with what other sketchy information they have. Welcome to the forum!

dacjk said:
I'm new to the forum and have been searching the net for anything on Bob Edmundson. Just curious if anyone knows if he is still around and why it's so hard to even find a trace of information on him. I think without him the BRASS just wouldn't have been the same.

Bob is still involved in the music world in fact I am working with him just now to bring our CD and DVD of Maynard Ferguson we have released here in the UK/Europe to the USA. www.sleepynightrecords.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom