• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Carpenters Items on EBay (with Harry's kind permission)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaflyer98

Hi Everyone...
Harry our moderator was gracious enough to give me permission to post this. Thank You, Harry!

I am selling some Carpenters items on EBay:

1) A set of 10 Carpenters CD's (9 are A&M original pressing ..A Song For You, CARPENTERS, Now & Then, Horizon, A Kind Of Hush, Passage, Made In America, Voice Of The Heart, Lovelines all on A&M CD's all bought at the time they were originally released on CD...all 9 are used but in good shape) plus the 20th Century Masters Millennium Collection which is on Universal/Chronicles/A&M (new)

2)Close to You Remembering the Carpenters VHS, and

3) Akiko's album on CD produced by Richard Carpenter.

I have duplicates of all and it makes no sense for me to hold on to them. If you are interested, check them out.

I will not post the links to each item, but if you need help locating them on EBay, please E-mail me. They all expire on Feb 18th.

Again, thank you Harry.

Cheers from Boston!

We used to have a trading post forum for just such occasions, but it went rather underused.

Good luck with your sale Patrick.

Harry

One day I hope to collect that Akiko CD, and also that Veronque (sp?) CD that both Richard produced. I'd heard so much about them in the past and I've heard the song Only the Angels Know but I've never heard the whole CD of either her or Veronque. I'd also like to get that Scott Grimes CD too and any other Richard produced.

...Ahh the collecting never stops, online...

More items I have just added on EBay...

Readers Digest Carpenters Greatest and Finest Performances
and
Treasures (Japan release)

Moving and simplifying sure bites....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom