CHEAPER BOX SET THROUGH JAPANCD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started this post and am now feeling a little worried. I put my order in on Friday, yet still haven't had confirmation that it has shipped. Is this normal to those who have used the site before.

Neil

Just read the last 2 posts and realize I am not alone in my concern. It's harrowing living on the edge, ain't it guys.

Neil

Not me. I wonder if they are going with the same date as Amazon, wasn't amazon like the 15th or something?

I hope I get some kind of email that they at least have one reserved for me. I wonder how Yuko's site could ship these already & people have recvd them? It seems that if CDJapan had them they would ship, unless there restricted not to ship till the 15th?

I emailed CDJAPAN today and asked them if they had any stock left of the Carpenters box set. I just got an email from them now saying they DO have it in stock and it is about to be shipped. (They will send me a confirmation email when it leaves their warehouse)

So, looks like we will get our orders!

YAY! :)

Laura

Comforting news but I'm waiting till I get that e-mail before I crack open the low-calorie beer.

Fingers, and everything else, crossed

Neil

I just got my shipping confirmation from CD Japan at 7:02 AM Eastern time, 1/15/03. They estimate delivery in 4-6 days.

Harry
...now confirmed, online...

Oh My God I got mine too. I am so happy. Yipeeeeeee too :!:

I am certainly going to keep doing business with this website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom