• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Closer Weekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel Samberg

The two page article on Karen in the November 9th issue (Newman and Redford on the cover) really isn't about my new book at all--but that's just fine. The issue uses the book as the foundation for a KC profile of their own, and the profile seems fair, balanced, respectful, and appreciative. Of that I'm glad. Since they also pictured the book and called it "New & Noteworthy," well, I'm understandably very glad of that, too! I'd like to thank the reporter and writer. (For complete information on the new book--including testimonials, photos, background, and links to order--please visit http://SomeKindofLonelyClown.org.) Have a good November.

Thanks. As an exploration, assessment, and appreciation of Karen's life, career, and legacy (not a conventional bio, which Randy Schmidt already accomplished), the book should be of some interest to you. A few new stories and interviews, and plenty of food for thought. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know! Happy holidays.

Thanks. As an exploration, assessment, and appreciation of Karen's life, career, and legacy (not a conventional bio, which Randy Schmidt already accomplished), the book should be of some interest to you. A few new stories and interviews, and plenty of food for thought. I hope you enjoy it. Let me know! Happy holidays.
I will letcha know. I'm always delighted to have Karen tastefully in print. From what I understand this is just that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom