• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Colin Carpenter Heads New Band: Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read about the band on Facebook and he credits his "father and aunt" as being one of his inspirations. He is also listed as being the depth of the band's sound with his rich bass voice. If you listen to the last 30 seconds or so of this clip, you can almost hear Richard's deep tones from the a capella "Without A Song" :)

"Colin is a native of Thousand Oaks, CA. His musical inspirations include his father and aunt "for producing such amazing songs and showing me what truly beautiful music is". He is the depth of the group's sound with his hearty bass tones and strong theatrical influence."

http://www.finaleband.com/the-guys.html

Oh wow, that is really exciting! The next Carpenter generation also entertaining us with music :cool:

Can't wait to hear the rest of the album! I'm planning on visiting L.A. for the first time this year or next year. Would be great to see them perform live while I'm there
Btw, that little laugh of his in the very last second of the video reminded me so much of Richard's voice :D

"Who knows? Maybe Richard's kids will pick up on it someday"--a notable quote I have seen, maybe, this a promise for a future bearing great things here, to come...

-- Dave

Looking at Finale's Instagram page, is Taylor Carpenter (pictured with red hair) one of the Finale dancers?

His musical inspirations include his father and aunt "for producing such amazing songs and showing me what truly beautiful music is".

Quite wistful, that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom