1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.
    Dismiss Notice

Completely Isolated Karen Vocals

Discussion in 'A Song For You: The Carpenters Forum' started by Mary Beth, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Mary Beth

Mary Beth New Member Thread Starter

On YouTube as we know there are "a Capella" versions of some of their hits but they all include rhythm instruments in the mix. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a particular person I could contact who could isolate Karen's lead vocal as much as possible (moreso than the YouTube ones). It's for a video project I'm currently working on and I'm trying to get tracks with no instruments. I personally don't know anyone who is good at this kind of thing so was wondering if any of you did.

2. tomswift2002

tomswift2002 Active Member

Best bet would be to contact Universal and see if you could get a license and copy of Karen's tracks without music.

3. Mary Beth

Mary Beth New Member Thread Starter

Yeah I don't think that would ever happen..

4. bcat

bcat New Member

haha. ya, thats kinda funny. 'hey, can i get some of Karen Carpenters isolated vocal tracks'' :)

5. bcat

bcat New Member

wait though, i see what the original post also means. someone,meaning anyone thats good with audio programs that were you can sorta do that. i never have but that does work sorta.