• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Coney Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captaindave

I haven't heard much about this album lately...

I'd like to see this one released sometime.

I'd even be happy with an iTunes download...

hi dave how you and the rest of the guys in here doing? did you all recover for turkey coma? lol. any way in responce to coney Island, I was wondering myself when that is going to be released on cd. I have a software that one could buy either on line or at your loclal best buy the price is $39.99.it is call audio cleaning lab 12 or maybe by now they have an udateed version.the web site is www.magix.com what that does, it takes about 99% of the ticks and pops out of vinyl records.but if there is a deep scratch for get it you would hear that. you can download it to your computers hard drive. and make a vinyl record sound like CD quality.
that is what I did with my copy on vinyl record of coney Island then I went over to kinko's self serve color laser copier and for 49 cents shrink it down to 40% and that cover fits right into a CD standard case or slim line.and I did the same for you smile, the song begins. and the quality is excellent. because who knows when Herb is going to release coney Island, maybe as a Itunes download as you mention. who knows.
take care
bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom