Dutton-Vocalion CD Reissues.(and similar Import cds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobberman

As some of you may know i am a big fan of Easy Listening instrumentals and over the Last decade and a half at Least There has been a lot of Reissue activity .and among them are the Famous London/Decca phase 4 Stereo artists such as Ronnie Aldrich and His Two Pianos. Frank Chacksfield. Mantovani. And other similar artists. They also have been reissuing some of Paul Mauriat's huge discography ( from the Late 60s up to the mid 80s so far) and many many others too numerous to mention (and i own quite a few of these) i Wonder if any Of You fellow members Have Encountered your Favorite long out of print albums ( Non A&M) Reissued on import labels like this I can say The Dutton Vocalion reissues sound very Good and they were not riduculously expensive ( under $20 in my case and many of them are 2 fers on one cd). Any Thoughts?

The only Vocalion I had was a Maynard Ferguson two-fer: MF Horn 2 and Ballad Style of MF, if I remember correctly. I got it mainly for MF Horn 2 (I don't think a quiet vinyl pressing of that one exists. :laugh: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom