Early Tony Peluso group - The Abstracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Angel

Richard has told the story of how on one of their concert tours, Mark Lindsay opened the show. His backing group was called "Instant Joy" and featured a guitarist named Tony Peluso.

About 10 years ago, I saw this album for sale in Goldmine magazine and I bought it, just because it featured Tony Peluso. I've only played it one time in 10 years, and can't really recall what the music sounds like. I remember hoping to hear another great electric guitar solo, like the one on Goodbye to Love, but there wasn't anything like that. I no longer have a working turntable, and until I can buy a new one, I won't be able to play the album again... Anyway, I thought I'd post the covers so everyone could take a look at it. I had to piece together four scans to make these two JPGS. That's why the first one is missing bits...

The Abstracts (with Tony Peluso)
abstracts1a.jpg

abstracts3a.jpg

--What other recording have been released on this Atlantic-subsidiary label that this LP is on...? :confused:

--Has Tony ever toyed around with a few guitar licks from some of these songs in the studio, prompting Richard & Karen to borrow this album from him? :freak:

--Nothin' like a Good Ol' 1968 "Psychedelic Shack"...!!! :goofygrin:

--And WHERE can I get a copy o' this...???!!! :blinkeye: :wink:

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom