• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Forum Givewaway: TJB Promotional Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i know the promotial posters are only in the U.S. but i give it a try
any way.
Please tell me waht the price of shipping is to Holland and i am glad to
pay for it.
So if you can count me in.........
Thanks and Greetings Tom Meuwese

These promotional contests are fun. Thanks, Rudy, for all the effort. I want to try again, so put my name on the "list."

Gracias por todos.

DJ

From South of the Border, it Sounds Like... I'll throw my sombrero into the ring to perhaps get a poster with this post. Maybe I'll be Going Places by being Plucky and asking So What's New? It's just so nice to see that The Brass Are Comin' back!

Like to join too and take a chance.
However my new e-mail address by the time of this outcome shall have altered into:
[email protected]
I shall be on board my next vessel for work.
I do have a US mailing-address.
Thanks for letting me in.

Greetings to all. Since I'm an eternal optimist, and since Puerto Rico is a U.S. Territory, I'm going to assume, my luck is "just around the corner" this time. Please put my name "in the hat". Que Viva Herb Alpert, and the Tijuana Brass, and all my fellow A&Mers as well! The more I listen to "Lost Treasures", the more I love it.... :love:

To make the long story short, in celebration of 4-20 on my radio shows I did a musical amandment to "A Child's Garden Of Grass." One of the tracks I used was Tjuana Taxi from "Going Places" When I email the playlist out to listeners, bands, labels & the like I include a URL where a listener will find more information.

I had no idea this resource existed. I have just about all the TJB on vinyl and am just starting to grab it on CD (to keep from killing my vinyl on the air) not to mention a displayed cover of "Whipped Cream" (found at a thrift store with no album, which I already had.

The poster would make an excellent addition to The Analog Playground

Having grown up with Whipped Cream and What Now My Love albums in the house, I've been looking forward to these reissues for a while. Snagged a few reissues in the early 90's but failed to get anything unusual except Volume 2 .

Count me in for the posters. I read the forum all the time but usually have nothing to say in a post.

I marvel at this forum and the depth of knowledge here! Thank you!

I heard Herb interviewed briefly on the Don and Mike radio show yesterday afternoon. Those guys are kinda rough on some of their guests but they had their hats in their hands as they talked with Herb. And Herb once again struck me as just about the easiest, coolest, guy on earth to chat with. Hope some of you hear in A&M Corner caught it!

Please enter me in your contest!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom