• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Freaks And Geeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM Matt

Forum Undertaker
If anybody seen the series called "Freaks And Geeks", it is out on DVD which has all 18 episodes (1999-2000). On the DVD in episode 2 (Beers And Weirs) & episode 3 (Tricks And Treats), you will see the cover of the famous "Whipped Cream & Other Delights" in the living room. Actress Linda Cardellini (who also played Velma in "Scooby Doo" & the sequel & also stars in E.R. on NBC) plays Lindsay & former SCTV actor Joe Flaherty plays her dad. I have only seen Disc 1 so far so I got 5 more to go because I haven't seen them yet because of the commentary tracks in which has 29 of them. TV Guide magazine & Rolling Stone magazine gave the DVD 4 stars out of 4 stars. Matt Clark Sanford, MI

I finally watched the whole 6 Disc Box Set series. Only on Disc 1 has the "Whipped Cream & Other Delights" cover. On Disc 2, there is an Easter Egg on "Audio Set Up". When the music is done & the man is finished talking, there is a "M" which stands for "McKinley High School" on the orange cap while the boy is listening to the headphones. :laugh: Matt Clark Sanford, MI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom