• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

!!Going Places!! --> UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it looks like the rest of The Band is suffering from Jet Lag, too...! :freak:

Dave

...Also noting the "Oct. 6, 1966" at the bottom of the picture was my Dad's 24th Birthday... :tongue:artyhat:

TJBLandinginUK.JPG

"I knew I shouldn't have had the chicken!"

Harry

"I like the enchiladas And the teriyaki too.
I even like the chicken if the slice is not too blue..."

TV Dinners -- ZZ Top :D

Amazing how they're all carrying their own stuff, even Herb. You wouldn't see that in this day and age! (Sadly.)

I sure have got a laugh out of that 1st picture especially. Tonni, in the background looks like a little kid who didn't get his nap out. :D I've had that crazy picture on my mind all day.

It was so funny, I emailed it to John just now. He may can tell us what was going through their minds besides Montezuma's Revenge. :laugh:

Thanks for sharing that.

honda05 said:
It was so funny, I emailed it to John just now. He may can tell us what was going through their minds besides Montezuma's Revenge. :laugh:

Please, do share any responses you might get!

Harry

Interesting that Herb and Bob eschew the mandatory London raincoats. Indeed Bob is bold enough to go without a tie!!!! If you've never experienced a lengthy transatlantic flight, it's sheer hell. I take my hat off to the three guys in the front for looking vaguely human................!

These "casually candid" shots are a riot! I mean, they know they're being photographed, but they're not pandering to the camera, you know?

The first photo...take away that horn and it becomes Seven Guys In England...

That second photo...man Herb is quite the dandy dresser, ain't he? Herb's a handsome fella, but the lady-killer of the group must've been Nick... like Merle Haggard, Nick looks like trouble -- with a Capitol T!

(Thanks for actually posting the first photo, Harry...thanks also to Cap'n B for the second cool shot!)

-James

Harry said:
honda05 said:

Please, do share any responses you might get!

Harry

Sure will, Harry. So far, nothing back yet.

I felt like they looked the past two days--had a gut virus! :freak:

Well, John never did reply. I get the feeling sometimes, he or his wife just want the TJB past kept there. She usually gets the email and responds sometimes, as John once told me he didn't type, although he has written before. I suspect she intercepted my note, didn't care for it, and that was it--just my thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom