• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

GP, WNML and S.R.O sound samples up on Shout's website

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of 4 PM today, the sound samples are up on Amazon.com for the three new releases.

As we predicted, WHAT NOW MY LOVE sounds like the non-reverbed version, though the samples on both "Plucky" and "Brasilia" are inconclusive.

I was unable to get any of the GOING PLACES tracks to play in Windows Media Player. Perhaps they're still adding the stuff in at this moment.

The couple of SRO tracks I tried played fine. I don't hear the distortion on "Our Day Will Come" that was so prevalent on the old Japanese CD, but I'm only listening at work at reduced volume, so I'll reserve judgment for later - especially when I hear the actual CD tracks. Internet samples can often be misleading with all of the compression artifacts inherent in their very make-up.

Harry
...listening to some samples, online...

I received notification today from Amazon that my copies of “Going Places” and “What Now My Love” have been shipped. They also said that “SRO” will be shipped separately as soon as it’s available. Figures that the one I was most looking forward to hearing will be shipped last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom