• Our Album of the Week features will return in June.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave60640

Hi everyone!
I hope that all of my friends in the Carpenters forum have yourselves a fantastic holiday '05 and an even greater New Years.​
:santa:

Same to you Dave and everyone here at the Corner...Merry Christmas to all and may it be a safe one. God bless. -Chris

All the best from me to all of you for a safe and happy holiday. A Merry Christmas to all.

Harry

A
Krayola Dave
Merry Christmas Wish:
|||

Give us faith in ourselves and faith in our fellow man...then the treasures and Beauties of life that make man happy will spring from an inexhaustible source.
And at Christmas, when the hearts of the world swell in joyous celebration, Let us cast aside the pretense of sturdy men and live, if only for a day in The hope and joy we knew as children.
[align=right:54cfa92cd9]--A Christmas Prayer by an unknown author[/align:54cfa92cd9]

Dave :bigsanta: >-(iii)-<

I TOO WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND MY HOLIDAY WISHES TO ALL THOSE OUT THERE IN A&M LAND! GOD BLESS(DON'T FORGET THE TRUE REASON FOR THE SEASON!)AND MAY YOU ALL HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR!

Better late than never--hope everyone had a blessed Christmas. May your New Year be filled with everything bright and beautiful!

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom