1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.
  2. The new Herb Alpert remasters are now available for download from Amazon and iTunes, and high-res versions are available from Acoustic Sounds and HDTracks. Some of these albums are seeing their first-ever release digitally. Check them out today!

Herb & Lani in Nashville

Discussion in 'The Beat of The Brass: Herb Alpert/Tijuana Brass' started by Ann Kopfer, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Ann Kopfer

Ann Kopfer Member Thread Starter

I was so excited to learn that Herb & Lani were going to be in Nashville on September 26 at the beautiful City Winery! I left my second nursing job today & ran down to the Winery to purchase a ticket. What a treat. Ticket prices are reasonable & the club has convenient valet parking right at the front door. They also serve dinner there. Doors open at 6. Show starts at 8. Got a great seat. Haven't seen Herb since the TJB days around 1975 at the Garden State Arts Center in Homdel, N J. Looking forward to it.

DeeInKY, Rudy, martin and 1 other person like this.
  2. Rudy

Rudy ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Site Admin

US
    You'll enjoy it! Prior to the last gig here in 2009, I hadn't seen Herb since his tour for the Spanish Moon tour back in the late 80s. And prior to that, we had seen the reformed T.J.B. for the You Smile and Coney tours. Totally missed the Bullish tour; I would have gone, had I even heard about it.

3. DeeInKY

DeeInKY Well-Known Member

Just saw them in Cincinnati in May. It was a great show!

Rudy likes this.