• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Herb & Lani Live In Mesa, Arizona & Seattle May 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the Mesa concert and it was awesome! Herb & Lani did Moondance, Besame Mucho, It's Only A Paper Moon, Blackbird, Anything Goes, I've Got You Under My Skin, Cast Your Fate to the Wind, What Now My Love, Night & Day, One Not Samba/Spanish Flea, Tijuana Brass medley, Laura, Pararaio, That Old Black magic, Morning Coffee, and others I can't remember at the moment. They were in great form and looked like a couple of teenagers doing what they love. They rocked all through the concert and did a meet and greet after the show and I got to take a picture with Herb and Lani. A very memorable evening. I will post the pics if someone will tell me how. Theyre in my computer but I don't have a URL that I'm aware of.

David

I got to take a picture with Herb and Lani. A very memorable evening. I will post the pics if someone will tell me how. Theyre in my computer but I don't have a URL that I'm aware of.

David, use a free online service like Photobucket to load your pictures up to the Web. Then find the URL of that picture and post it here in the Forum.

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom