• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

HORIZON GUY HAS A NEW GIG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Sidoruk

Founder, A&M Fan Net
Staff member
Hi All!

Last Sunday's Connecticut Section of the New York Times had a great article about John Snyder, who was from "1975-1977, A&M Records, (New York, New York) Founder/Director of Horizon Jazz Series."

A link to his site is: www.artistshousemusic.com/

Attention Neil - Andy Mensing, Artists House's Office Manager and Production Manager, said in an e-mail, "Please feel free to link us. We love your site. Thanks so much for the kind words and keep in touch."

Unfortunately in the Times article, the 3 references to Herb ALBERT, required me to fire off an e-mail to the section editor for spelling correction (which was done the next Sunday).

John's web page is quite good and you may find a lot of good things, including items for purchase. Jazz fans and musicians should be interested. There are instructional DVDs and even a DVD about the making of Gerry Mulligan's "The Age of Steam."

I'll be first in line to get that Age Of Steam DVD! That's one of my favorite jazz albums, period! Nice to see that the Herb Alpert Foundation is helping to finance Artist House as well.

Capt. Bacardi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom