• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Is this avatar ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpwoman65

Is this ok with you guys? I don't want to start using it then offend anyone, so at least this way you'll only see it if you look....

I know I really don't need permission, but you guys seem to be a little more serious about all things Carpenter here. It's just kind of a funny picture and Karen sure does look like she wants to get out of the way.

Given the shape of the picture, I don't think it will fit in the space allotted, or it will probably become too small to read.

Harry

Avatars are the small pictures that appear under a user's ID over in the left column. It's a setting in your forum "Profile". If you go to the "Profile" link at the top of any Forum page, you'll get to your page of preferences. At the bottom, you'll find the part about avatars, which you can either link to if it resides on the web somewhere else, or upload to the Corner from your home machine. Restrictions are that it must be a small file and a small picture like a .jpg or .gif type, and no bigger that something like 100 x 120 pixels (width x height). Also we do not allow animated .gifs here to keep the Forum respectable, business-like, and easy on the eyes.

Harry

If you find a pic you'd like to use as an avtar, one place to go to have it shrunk down to size is www.myimager.com ...that's what I used to make Rev. Lionel from FUTURAMA the right size for my avatar.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom