1. A&M Corner can now be found on Instagram! Follow us on our new account at @a.m.corner .
    You may also follow us on Twitter: @amcorner.

I've made a Baja theme for Windows

Discussion in 'A Small Circle of Friends: The Music Forum' started by Harry, May 17, 2017.

1. Harry

Harry Charter Member Moderator Thread Starter

First, it happened when I stumbled onto a giant image of the HEADS UP album on the web, which I cropped down to a 16:9 size for my monitor shape. I found that from about the top of the EXIT sign down to the bottom.

[​IMG]

Funny, but that image is usually kind of dark on the album covers that I never paid it much attention, but this particular scan was fairly bright and sharp and clear at large sizes.

Next, I simply threw a bunch of Baja Marimba Band covers into a folder, and set the "My Pictures Slideshow" to rotate those at a small size as a screen saver. I then picked an ochre-ish color for the title bars and taskbar.

Bobberman and Diane Peck like this.
  2. Diane Peck

Diane Peck New Member

Harry, that's enough to make me trash my Mac. I'm currently designing a BMB-themed bedroom, and that would fit right in!

Bobberman likes this.
  3. Bobberman

Bobberman Well-Known Member

That would have come in extremely handy when I was 12 back in 1979 gee if only I knew then what I know now.