• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

japanese reissues

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i broke down and bought 3 sergio japanese reissues at tower tonight for a mere $19.98 each!!! equinox, look around & fool. i can't believe how wonderful they sound. such clarity, LOUDNESS (compared to my mint vinyl), and separation. miss the original graphics, (never will i give up my albums). I also just bought a new cd recorder too, and thats part of the reason i bought these. gonna make my own flawless best of cd. can't wait to do the graphics too. this player also has an analog plug in so i can use old vinyl too. finally a best of that will have all 3 portuguese killer cuts fron fool. And rightious life & verimundo. i will offer it to you guys, if interested once you see my track list. gimmie a week or so. (i'm sure you all have your own best ofs tho.)
i also bought brasileiro, since i read the other thread of it never having come out on vinyl. have yet to listen to it because i cant get look around out of my player. I can't believe the sergio rennaisance i am having, partly due to this list.
boy was it tough leaving that lone copy of crystal illusions in the racks. hmmm is tower still open???

Congratulations on your new purchases! Sounds like a great collection to me. I'm sure your new "flawless" compilation will, indeed, be sensational. I'll be interested to hear what you think of BRASILEIRO...a great album all the way across the board! My favorite cuts being "Sambadouro", "Pipoca" and "Kalimba".

I know what you mean about LOOK AROUND. Once I hear the likes of "Roda" and "Batucada", it's hard for me to turn it off as well.

Jon

will offer it to you guys, if interested once you see my track list

We're looking forward to seeing your track list, but please do not use the forum to trade CD-R compilations of music that is readily available to purchase. Best to keep that kind of dealing to private email.

well i just finished
my first 80 minute best of

what do you think?

with a little help
from my friends
lapinha
for me
roda
fool on the hill
viramundo
night & day
upa, neguinho
look of love
mais que nada
pretty world
laia ladaia (reza)
look around
dois dias
day tripper
the frog
cinnamon & clove
batucada (the beat)
like a lover
pais tropical
going out of my head
ye me le
so many stars
viola
look around
bim bom
gente

8) :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nice list Walt...Impeckable taste as usual. So do you have a Barbie that looks like Lani???

Sorry folks , that's an "in-joke"

Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom