• Our Album of the Week features will return in June.

Juan Oskar CD Tease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Whatever he may have thought of the CD, why does he need to pay you? Doesn't make any sense.

Dare I ask who this guy writes for?

Stephen

This apparently is a paid review service to get the word out on your product. For whatever reason, he wants to refund Jay's fee.

I'm last to this listening party as Jay didn't have my new address. But he sent me a CD that I received this week, and as usual, I'm having fun listening to it.

I have to ask: was it a shrewd business move or just dumb luck that this album includes the theme from the most anticipated new (old) TV series this fall?

h50_exclusive_mobile.jpg

Harry

P.S., I love the "*Notice: Any unauthorized reproduction of this CD will probably go unnoticed." LOL!

Hey All & Harry. Re: Hawaii Five-0

Since I was a kid I loved the Ventures and the Hawaii Five-O song. I had already recorded it before the "Stairway" CD. Then I read a re-make of the show was possible...I polished the song a bit and put it on. (I don't even know if they're using the same song and arrangement.)
I've never been able to do anything "shrewd" in my life. :goofygrin: If anything comes out of this, It's ***Dumb Luck*** :rolleyes:

If a few people enjoy my music, that makes me a happy man. :thumbsup:

Peace amigos.............Jay

J.O.--how can I get a copy of your new CD? I've got all your electronic tortillas to date. Is it available on CD Baby or Amazon yet? Tell me where to send the dough.

=Mike A.

The latest album is excellent, Jay. Hard to find new releases of the kind of stuff I play in the car, these days. But your latest made it to the in-car CD player at once. Excellent work and it'll be playlisted next week on Radio Six International.

I received my copy the other day and am enjoying the hell out of it. What a nice selection of tunes, and such tight arrangements. A lot of these are not easy to play--"Classical Gas," "MacArthur Park," Hawaii Five-0"--dang, Jay, what were you thinking?! Haven't heard it all yet, but I particularly like track #12. "Man, that's whiskey . . . !"

=Mike A. :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom