• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Just a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

cam89

The other day, I found a CARPENTERS album which is TICKET TO RIDE but it's called Carpenters Hamlet with Red letters and was wondering how rare it was. On the price label it had IMPORT?

Cam

I've never heard of that one. Is it an LP? What record label is it? Is there a country of manufactureon it? What pictures, if any are on the cover? Give us more details and we'll try to piece it together.

Harry
.."Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him well" - Hamlet, Shakespeare, online...

Hamlet was a budget line from the U.K. It followed after the Mayfair Series and I don't think that it would be considered rare. They were issued as LPs, cassettes and 8-tracks.

hamlet.sized.jpg

hamlet2.sized.jpg

:idea: ...Why Not: CARPENTERS ON THE 'HAMLET' LABEL...??!! :freak:

Well, I never knew about the Hamlet label compilations! Quite a lot of A&M-Stuff there! I'm sure maybe one of those Comp's just might give me EXACTLY what I'm looking for by one of those artists; they look like they're worth hunting down!

Wondering why this can't be Better-Titled?? ie: Carpenters Ticket To Ride on the Hamlet label, if that's what this is about...?? :?:

Dave

...Teased!..., online... :wtf: :sad:

The "Ticket to Ride" LP that I have is the Hamlet label. I think I bought it c 1977 here in UK, it was certainly budget price but can't recall how much!

I don't have a Hamlet copy of "Ticket To Ride", but I have a white & red Britain MFP LP called "Ticket To Ride".

It's basically the Offering/Ticket To Ride LP with"We've Only Just Begun" added as the first Side One song and "(They Long To Be) Close To You" added as the last Side Two song. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom