• Our Album of the Week features will return in June.

Lani Should Do A Fast Bossa Nova CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven J. Gross

Lani Should Do A Fast Bossa Nova CD with all fast tracks, no ballads. That would ROCK!

MY HUMPS in Espanol...? :wink: TOUCHE' Peas!

Mix some old and new... NO RAP! Just B 66 STYLE!!!!!!!!!

How 'bout a "speeded up" Sundown Lady (which was really Muskrat Love...), Tiny Dancer or Peace In The Valley...??

Or just "re-do" Send In The Clowns as a Faster Tempo, if not something which hasn't been remixed, like After The Ballet, both from Sweet Bird...

Well, Lani-eeee, what it be???:cool:

Dave

I thought Mas Que Nada 2007, SMOOTH OPERATOR, Spanish Flea, Warm, Waters Of March, Girl From Ipanema, So Nice, For Me 2007,an altered beat HUMPS, maybe ONE slow song: Sneaker Pimps- 6 Underground.

:wink:

Mr. Gross: You don't need to keep replying to yourself. Just add text to what you already posted.

I like the album idea, except for "My Humps."

The songs I suggest are especially written for Lani, by me:

*"A place in the paradise".
*"If you're mine".
*"Tears".
*"Looking for you".
*"Fairy tale".
*"Ya no puedo" (this song is in Spanish).

Mike Blakesley said:
Mr. Gross: You don't need to keep replying to yourself. Just add text to what you already posted.

I like the album idea, except for "My Humps."

And you've also been told not to post a teaser thread title with a sentence fragment as your post. The Subject MUST be clear and your post must be clear -- not a sentence fragment...

I've turned your first post and your own multipple replies to it into a single post. PLease also note I made the first sentence of your post an "actual sentence" and not just a fragment that depends on reading the subject line first...

Given your reaction to ReWhipped and Timeless, I'm surprised you'd WANT to hear LANI cover a BLACK-EYED PEAS tune!!! I think your meds might need an adjustment, my friend...

Good Post(s)! :thumbsup:

Mr Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom