• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

"Maniac" on Galavision TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetijuanataxi

I was just flipping through the cable channels and on Galavision(Spanish channel) there was a variety show in which an orange tabby cat and a black dog were doing a wild dance with each other. What were they dancing to? A recording of Herb and Lani singing "Maniac". It was hysterical. I wonder if the cat chose a Herb Alpert song because he was impressed that Herb used cats in "Ladyfingers"? :)

David,
who also heard Herb's "Flirtation" playing in the background while eating a salad at Wendy's today....

Mr Dave said:
...I wonder if the cat chose a Herb Alpert song because he was impressed that Herb used cats in "Ladyfingers"? :)

ROFLMFAO!!! You had me thinking for a few seconds, before the laughter hit, though -- had to "hum it in my mind" to get the the "meows." LOL

--Mr B

I thought of "Ladyfingers" immediately while watching that. I never forget a p-- er uh cat. :)

David,
crossing several lines, online....

Here is a related story that happened to me:
I was at the 1984 Grammy party and was introduced to Michael Simbello.
(He was a big winner that night), and I said "I really enjoyed your LP on A&M: "Dino and Simbello"- BUT he told me- "that is a different guy- but he got that a lot from people". That was embarassing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom