Merry Christmas, Carpenters fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaflyer98

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year and Happy Holidays to all of you! Thank you for the great posts, the wealth of Carpenters information you share keeps the Legacy going and Karen's memory alive!
All the best,

Bruno said:
A Blessed Christmas to all of you!

Bruno
cold in Germany, but no snow yet

Ah, but there HAS been snow in Germany. The picture I've linked to below was taken on Saturday, December 8th, in the scenic little town of Füssen, down south near the Austrian border.

Picture here.

Harry

Health and happiness to everyone this holiday season and for the coming year.

How nice, Harry, that you got to go to Germany! Did you see any of the famous Chistmas markets? Great picture, by the way.

Marilyn

thestitch said:
Health and happiness to everyone this holiday season and for the coming year.

How nice, Harry, that you got to go to Germany! Did you see any of the famous Chistmas markets? Great picture, by the way.

Marilyn

Oh yeah. We visited the Christmas Markets in Old Heidelberg, Rothenburg o.d. Tauber, Munich, Füssen, and Frankfurt over about 12 days.

In fact, we're a bit overloaded on the Christmas theme by now!

Here's a shot of part of the big Christmas Market in Munich.

Harry

Yes, Harry, there is much more snow in Bavaria than in the region I live, which is nearby Cologne at the river Rhein. Here in the Middle of the country it is always several degrees warmer than in the South (near the Alps) or in the North (near the sea).

By the way, there are several Christmas markets in Cologne, the most beautiful in my opinion is the one right in front of the Cologne Cathedrale. We here in Bonn had a Christmas market, too, but it was a small one.

As I will be on vacation for some days from tomorrow on, I take this opportunity to wish all of you a happy New Year's Eve and all the best for the New Year, most of all health and peace!

Bruno

http://www.krankenhaus-bonn.de/index.html?page=299

You take great pictures, Harry! I'm sure you have some wonderful memories of your trip.

Merry Christmas!

Marilyn,
who's feeling the loss of her mom this day particularly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom