• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Mike Melvoin @ Herb's Vibrato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I would call a great week coming up:
Friday and Saturday night (April 30 / May 1) our trio plays at the elegant Vibrato and Sunday afternoon (May 2) at the Beverly Hills City Hall, a free concert for the Playboy Jazz Festival. This run of gigs is a great opportunity to make some friends for our music. Since I love to play, 3 times in one week is a great pleasure for me. Also by the concert Sunday, we should be at a fine edge.
I'll be on KABC with Doug McIntyre on late Wednesday night from Midnight to 2AM to talk about the gigs, play songs from "It's Always You" and "Oh Baby", answer the phone and take questions. And for those of you familiar with Doug's bright wit, you know we're going to have some fun.
So if you're up late Wed. night, tune in (790AM), and if you're out for an evening of great food, drink and music Friday or Saturday join us at Vibrato.
Then on Sunday at 3PM come to our concert in the plaza in front of the Beverly Hills City Hall.
I would be delighted if you could make any of these and look forward to seeing you.
Thank you,
Mike Melvoin

The Mike Melvoin Trio
Friday April 30
Saturday May1
9PM-1AM
Vibrato
2930 Beverly Glen Circle (top of the canyon)
310-474-9400
2 drink (or the equivalent in food) minimum

Sunday May 2nd
3PM (doors open at 2PM)
Playboy Jazz Festival
plaza in front of the
Beverly Hills City Hall
(in the Civic Center)
455 N. Rexford Dr.
just south of Santa Monica on Rexford
Free Parking
entrance one block east of Rexford
on Civic Center Drive
Free admission / open seating

Arrgh! :mad: Gotta plan that trip there, then! :sad: Nothing like that going on, here! :rolleyes:

Dave :freak:

...SAFELY :scared: back from what "passes" :baah: for that kinda' stuff, around here... :hurl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom