• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

My Lani Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brasil_Nut

Staff member
I located this photo of Lani on Google...I'd never seen it before. I wonder: is this her collar or the back of a chair? I know it's associated with the "Wings" album, but neither of my copies have this photo. Either way, it's a great shot of Lani all the same...

12a.jpg

In a couple of weeks, I'll have some publicity photos from M*A*S*H with (who else?) but our lovely Karen Philipp as Lt. Maggie Dish...fatiques and all...it's a tribute to Mr. Bill's next tour of duty. I can't think of a nicer send-off!!

Jon

...loving those "Mendes Girls" online and off...

brasil_nut said:
...our lovely Karen Philipp as Lt. Maggie Dish...fatiques and all...it's a tribute to Mr. Bill's next tour of duty. I can't think of a nicer send-off!!

Aw, shucks... :oops: Thankfully I'm only going for a few weeks this time (but in the heat of the Summer).

(this is also my 800th post -- more like 8000th if we count the old forum)

--Mr Bill
if you can arrange a bon voyage kiss at the airport from all the "Mendes Girls" that'd be even cooler -- just make sure to distract Mrs Bill if it happens :wink:

Gosh, Bill...all the Mendes Girls? Pretty tall order, buddy! :wink:

How about if we have Shirley's roommate distract your wife while Lani and Karen see you off? Fair compromise? Then again, Sergio's current lead vocalist, Jessica Taylor, wouldn't be such a bad way to go...imagine a Karen Philipp look-alike with rhythmic hips that won't quit...are you smiling yet?

Jon

...gathering Sergio's girls (in Bill's dreams), online...

Gee, I thought it was the back of a "modern-esque" type chair. Could be a bow, although I can't recall seeing Lani with anything that big in her hair before. :wink:

Maybe she'll pop in and set us straight one of these days (hint...hint...hint...)

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom