• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

New Mendes CDs out now at Dusty Groove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven J. Gross

Those two much awaited CDs from Sergio and Brasil 77, Love Music and Vintage '74 are available right now at the Dusty Groove.com, Amazon says they won't have Love Music till the 29th, with no mention about Vintage '74 there at all.
Does anyone know if they are "remastered"?

I just checked Dusty, and they are still listed as Coming Soon with a date of "About May 21." I had signed up for their notification service when they arrive, and haven't heard from them yet.

???

I'm going to be offline for a week starting tomorrow night, so I hope they don't come'n'go while I'm gone!

I picked up both CDs in Yokohama on Wednesday and neither one says anything about being 'remastered'. No bonus tracks either. The cover and back of the booklet for Love Music are the same as the US LP and not the picture they are using on web sites listing the CDs. The Vintage '74 booklet is nice as it repeats the LP gatefold, by printing the inside of the front and back cover as a 2 page spread that is not stapled to the booklet pages. And finally, make sure you check out the misspelling of 'Homecooking'.

We got our catalog update today, and LOVE MUSIC is listed with an instock date of 5/27. But VINTAGE is not listed at all. I thought maybe it had been delayed until I read the above post by Rocketman. So will have to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom