• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Official web site down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed on the official site that it is updated as of 3/30/06.

Did they add the date to the photo on the homepage or am I seeing things? I don't remember ever seeing that date on that photo before.

5/22/74.

Becky added the date to the photo a while back. The only changes she made to the site (hence the revised update date) was she restored the homepage to its original default and removed the CPAC "Top Of The World" plug. -Chris

She's also added the following comment on the Contact Us page:

Richard is happy to autograph photos or album covers, CD inserts, etc. Requests for autographed photos or submissions of other items for signing should include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for return.

I can't take credit for noticing that though, it was pointed out by Sakura :)

Stephen

I went to the Carpenters Official website and it apparently is down.
Why, I don't know. Please if you have any info., to why the site is down,
let us know on this forum post.

KC&RC Fan

It's back up now.

Websites go down every so often for a number of reasons, so be patient. It could be server troubles, server updates, reboots, outages in certain parts of the country, and even heavy web traffic - all can contribute to a website not being available for a period of time.

Harry

I have found that more often than not, if a site is down, if you wait 5 minutes and try again it will work. Most likely the culprit is almost always a slight traffic jam on that particular server. If a site is down for maintenance or whatever, MOST webmasters will put up a temporary page saying the site is being maintained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom