• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Sergio In The Kitchen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brasil_Nut

Staff member
While watching TV on my layover in San Antonio this weekend, I encountered an Italian cooking show that opened with Sergio's original version of "Mas Que Nada". Well, every time they would add an ingredient or take a taste of something, "Mas Que Nada" would come on and they would dance around the kitchen...it was hilarious! At the end of the show, as they were getting ready to taste the meal the host said, "Shall we enjoy this to a little bit of Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66?" The co-host agreed, "Mas Que Nada" came on and off they went, dancing around the kitchen!! I believe it was called Cuchina Italiana or something like that. Whatever the case, it was entertaining and whole lot of fun! :tongue:

Jon

...dancing through the kitchen, online...

There's a cookbook that shows up on eBay from time to time with a recipe by Sergio! I've never gotten it--does anyone here have it?

JMK said:
There's a cookbook that shows up on eBay from time to time with a recipe by Sergio! I've never gotten it--does anyone here have it?

I've seen this, too. It's a "Rock & Roll" cookbook, isn't it? What a hoot! I'll have to keep an eye out for this one. After all, what is a Sergio Mendes completest without one of his recipes in the house? :wink:

Jon

...wondering just what kind of Home Cooking Sergio might have contributed, online...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom