Tracklist Timeless

Status
Not open for further replies.
MasterLcZ said:
I spoke to Gracinha afterwards and she said that she is indeed, the lead vocalist on most of the cuts (which makes me feel a WHOLE LOT BETTER). The release date is February 14.

Now THAT'S great news. I've been a bit hesitant to join this thread without some more 'positive' news like this. If Gracinha's on the tracks, then it may feel more like a 'Sergio' album, and not a Brazilian Black-Eyed Peas disc.

I'm a bit less tentative now in looking forward to the album.

Harry
...in the midst of a Chicago warm-up of near-record proportions, online...

This always seems to happen whenever there's news of an upcoming release from one of our favorite artists. Bits and pieces of info come through and everyone wonders what the heck they're doing! Truth is, I think TIMELESS will be a great deal of fun. Leave it to Sergio to (once again) come up with an entertaining and interesting angle.

I'm with everyone else. As long as we know that Gracinha's vocals are to be heard throughout the album, we know we're in good hands!! :)

Jon

I'm waiting to see if it gets listed on Amazon's Japan website. So far, not yet, but you can access it directly using Amazon's ASIN number in a search: B000AA4ML8. It is listed on Amazon's US site, but there is no ordering information yet. Once the label announces a release date to their vendors, we should see a complete listing for it, and it would probably be listed on the Japan site then as well

Poking around on HMV Japan, I see the January release for TIMELESS scheduled for Jaunary 18th as Steve mentioned. Artwork is now posted:

Timeless.jpg

which is an updated cover based on the old SWINGER FROM RIO album.

The tracklisting of this Japanese release with the supposed bonus track is:

1 Mas Que Nada (featuring The Black Eyed Peas)
2 That Heat (featuring Erykah Badu & will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas)
3 Berimbau / Consolacao (featuring Stevie Wonder & Gracinha Leporace)
4 The Frog (featuring Q-tip)
5 Let Me (featuring Jill Scott & will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas)
6 Bananeira (Banana Tree) (featuring Mr. Vegas)
7 Surfboard (featuring will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas)
8 Please Baby Don't (featuring John Legend)
9 Samba Da Bencao (Samba Of The Blessing)(featuring Marcelo D2)
10 Timeless (featuring india.arie)
11 Loose (featuring Justin Timberlake, Pharoahe Monch & will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas)
12 Fo'-Hop (Por Tras De Bras De Pina)(featuring Guinga & Marcelo D2)
13 Lamento (No Morro)(featuring Maogani Quartet)
14 E Menina (Hey Girl)
15 Yes, Yes, Y' All (featuring Black Thought of the Roots, Chali 2na of Jurassic 5, Debi Nova & will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas

Harry

With the "sunburst" pattern, I'm reminded of a classic Disney cartoon!

SmDonaldOpen.jpg

Harry

Now THAT'S Timeless!

and not all-that-off-topic:

Aurora Miranda (sister of Carmen Miranda) passed away at the age of 90 on Thursday, December 22nd 2005. A major star in Brazil, Aurora was best known in the U.S. for her appearence in Walt Disney's THE THREE CABALLEROS (1945) - where she danced with Donald Duck and Jose Carioca in the Bahia sequence, to the tune of Ary Barroso’s "Os Quindins de Iaiá."

MasterLcZ said:
Aurora Miranda (sister of Carmen Miranda) passed away at the age of 90 on Thursday, December 22nd 2005. A major star in Brazil, Aurora was best known in the U.S. for her appearence in Walt Disney's THE THREE CABALLEROS (1945) - where she danced with Donald Duck and Jose Carioca in the Bahia sequence, to the tune of Ary Barroso’s "Os Quindins de Iaiá."

And that's also TIMELESS - and we're back on topic! Thanks!

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom