Two argentinian Carpenters LP´s

Status
Not open for further replies.

HATB

Hi, Carpenters fans and collectors. Without news still of people that wanna buy The Mashuganishi Yogi LP, I have another two both offered:

-The singles 1969 – 1973 (1973). Is original of the epoch, with tracklist in spanish and english; first edition, when the label were licensed to EMI in Argentine (after had issued by CBS and PolyGram)
-A kind of hush (1976). With the title and the tracklist in spanish and english. Unique edition of the epoch, in EMI, because not had re-issued neither for CBS neither for PolyGram.

Estate of both two: EX-. Price: U$S 50 (Dollars fifty; includes shipment costs). If someone are interested, please write me to this e-mail address: [email protected] and put in the subject “Argentinian Carpenters LP´s”. I have experience selling by internet in auction´s sites and not only in my country and in foreign places like Chile, Paraguay, Brazil, Puerto Rico, United States, Canada, Holland, Spain and Belgium. I have records, cassettes and singles in other rhytms too. Everlasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom