• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Well I DID Make It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

honda05

Hi, TJB fans! I never did receive e-mail approval of my account, but I'm here, so guess I passed the rigid tests! :D

I've been a fan of Herb & the Brass ever since the Lonely Bull marched out into the arena in 1962! I look forward to meeting everyone, and talking Herb & The Brass!

Thanks for having me on board!

Tony

There are rigid tests?! How did the rest of us make it in here? :D

Welcome to the forum, Tony! Feel free to search out all the TJB album review threads and add your thoughts.

Well, Howdy, Mike! So good to meet you! I was just kidding of course, about the tests. I was beginning to think they weren't going to approve me. Waited all day long, no e-mail. Never did get one, but when I logged in, I logged in!:D

Thanks for a great welcome and we will birddog through all the threads. I've learned a lot already!

See you later-

Welcome Tony. You can blame the delay on the spambots out there. We used to have an automatic system where a person could sign up and get an instant approval. Because the spambots were signing up, our fearless leader Rudy had to make the sign-up approval process manual, meaning that we human beings get emails telling us of new prospective members, then we have to check out your email address and so forth to see that you're not a spambot.

I saw your sign-up notice this morning and "let you in". Don't make me regret it! :)

Seriously, welcome to the Forum and enjoy your time here. Don't be afraid to ask what might seem a stupid question. We'll do our best to not provide you with a stupid answer - but don't count on it! :)

Harry

Hello, Harry! I had a granddad named Harry, no finer fellow around.

I appreciate the warm welcome and filling me in about the spambots. Those pups really do complicate the system sounds like. I do appreciate you letting me in the door! I've been a Herb & Brass fan since the Lonely Bull was a newborn. :)

I probably will have some dumbo questions, so hang on! :wink:

Thanks again, Harry, and we'll see you later-

Tony

since the Lonely Bull was a newborn.
This reminds me of a funny thing that happened last weekend. My wife and I took a short road trip. On the way home, we passed a pasture that had ONE bull standing in it, just looking into the distance the way bulls do. I just pointed to the bull and hummed the famous melody we know so well, and my wife cracked up laughing.

Outside of the crazies here at the Corner, she's probably the only one of my acquaintences who would get that joke! (One of the many reasons why I love her.)

:D That was a good one, Mike! I can just see that bull and hear the humming! Gave me a laugh!

Just think, if that lonely bull had been married, Herb wouldn't have had a song! :D Sometimes, going cowless inspires!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom