What classic A&M artist are you most like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mr. Bill,

Call me "Dave Lewis"... don't know if that's good or bad! I'm not familiar with his work.

Regards and Happy New Year,
Mike

Pete Jolly, not surprisingly, which was the tiebreaker with Sergio Mendes.

Well...GUESS WHAT...??!! :freak:

I scored as Julius Wechter...!!!:o

I mean, uh, I expected to score as a SANDPIPER...or JEFFREY COMANOR...!! :shock: ...or maybe HERB...or PHIL OCHS...!! :nut:

Dave :tongue:

I think I'll retake the quiz and lie about the results...

Hey, I'm tied between Sting and Steve Marriot of Humble Pie... that's just the result I expected.

I confined myself to the first 40 LPs only. I considered adding Waylon and "a Sandpiper" but it wasn't working.

Maybe I'll try one with 70's A&M acts and another with the 80s! Then again, a "Which TJB mamber are you most like" would work as well. Need to see more vidoe to pick up their personalities, though... tough to say is the bigger comic relief -- Edmondson or Ceroli. And the most laid back -- Pagani or Senatore...

--Mr Bill
having other fun with the quiz generator website...

raz42289 said:
I was 100% Julius Wetcher! Who be dat?

Leader of The Baja Marimba Band. (Mr Bill's favorite classic A&M act)...

--Mr Bill

Dave said:
Well...GUESS WHAT...??!! I scored as Julius Wechter...!!!

Not surprising to me! Everyone is landing about where I thought they would ('cept Capt B but he works for the post office where stability is a foreign concept).

Maybe we should call this: :laugh: the "Tourette's Smiley" :laugh:

Mr Bill
abandoning all decorum tonight... online and off (well, after the Mrs gets home anyway)

Mr Bill said:
Not surprising to me! Everyone is landing about where I thought they would ('cept Capt B but he works for the post office where stability is a foreign concept).

Dare I ask who I should be? (And if you say Captain & Tennille I'm comin' after ya! :laugh: )

Capt. Bacardi

Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised...I'm Herb Alpert[83%], and Pete Jolly and Julius Wechter[67% each...]. But what DID surprise me was that I'm Claudine Longet[60%...]...how can this be?

At least, I'm not the Captain and Tennille...

Dan

I seem to be the only one who tested out as Lee Michaels, who interestingly is the only one on the list that I have seen in person.

My score also tied on Claudine and Lucille. Of that group I'm glad the results were gender correct.

Can I Get a Witness!?!

Phil

the results said:
Result You scored as Julius Wechter.

Claudine Longet 67%
Lucille Starr 67%
Julius Wechter 67%
Herb Alpert 67%
Lee Michaels 67%
Pete Jolly 50%
Sergio Mendes 50%
Phil Ochs 17%
Chris Montez 0%
Dave Lewis 0%
George McCurn 0%

OK, now where's my marimba?

Harry
...who didin't know there was a quiz today, online...

Captain Bacardi said:
Dare I ask who I should be? (And if you say Captain & Tennille I'm comin' after ya! :laugh: )

Ain't NOBODY gonna be callin' you Claudine, bub! :D

Not So Harry said:
OK, now where's my marimba?

Next time you come through San Diego, feel free to stop by and bang around on my marimba!

--Mr Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom