When The TJB Was Together Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpertfan

I heard one time that the last time all seven members of Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass were together was during a 45th birthday celebration for Mr. Alpert. True? This would have been in the year 1980. If we don't see yet another incarnation of the Brass anytime soon, I'd certaintly would like to see maybe Alpert and Pisano on the same stage as many others have stated. :rolleyes:

alpertfan said:
I heard one time that the last time all seven members of Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass were together was during a 45th birthday celebration for Mr. Alpert. True? This would have been in the year 1980. If we don't see yet another incarnation of the Brass anytime soon, I'd certaintly would like to see maybe Alpert and Pisano on the same stage as many others have stated. :rolleyes:

I believe it was posted here that Herb and John were going to go into partnership in a jazz club, but I forget the details...1980 would have been right in the middle of the RISE phase of Herb's career, and it's possible that the original members might've regrouped, but this is the first I've heard of such an event. It is intriguing...

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom