• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Whipped Cream Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a partial playlist:

LOVE POTION NUMBER NINE LIVES
HAIRBALL
LITTERBOX SAMBA

Dan, with too much time on his hands

Okay... I ordered a catalog, but I am NOT sure where you're getting these TJB-related puns (though I find them hysterical)...

--Mr Bill
Catapulco 1922
You Meow -- the Purr Begins
Third Cat Theme
And The Angels Meow
This Cat's In Love With you

Mr Bill said:
...Okay, I ordered a catalog, but I am NOT sure where you're getting these TJB-related puns... (...Though I find them hysterical)...

--Mr Bill

Took me a while to catch on, too... It's from a Wireless Network Website; yet, another Whipped Cream...And Other Delights Cover-Spoof...!

Dave

Oh. When I click on the link I just end up art the home page. Is there a link to the page (if there IS one) that shows this "spoof"????

--Mr Bill
or m aybe someone can post the image here

Mr Bill said:
...When I click on the link I just end up art the Home Page... ...Is there a link to the page (if there IS one) that shows this "spoof"...????

--Mr Bill

I agree; it would help if we knew "The Source of The Spoof"... I had no idea that this was "No Ordinary Whipped Cream... cover Topic"...

Not to be mean, or anything, it's just that the Image here would help or at least knowing where to go and that this is "From The Wireless NetworkTM..."

Dave :neutral:inkshield:

The page has been updated, evidently...where you are directed to click-on for a free catalog, it shows a Santa scene now...a few days ago, it was a cat in a Whipped Cream "wrap"...kinda cute, but evidently no longer available.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom