20 years, baby.

Just to say yesterday marked my 20th year on this forum and I'm proud.

Frankly, this site has kept me sane over the years. It's filled with great info and great people...you're never alone when you guys are around.

Here's to the next 20.
Just to say yesterday marked my 20th year on this forum and I'm proud.

Frankly, this site has kept me sane over the years. It's filled with great info and great people...you're never alone when you guys are around.

Here's to the next 20.

X
Congratulations Neil. That’s quite an achievement. I bet you’ve seen lots of changes on here ☺️

I was on Ran’s old Carpenters forum (my first ever Carpenters forum) then Leadsister and then here. I can still remember on dial up using Ran’s forum and then I would always always check Barry Bilicki’s (sp?) website of pages and pages and pages of Carpenters photos, so many I had never ever seen before and then the midi music files would start on each page (embedded) that would ultimatly lock up my computer and then I would have to shut down and dial back up, were talking about a whole 8-10 mins to do all that. It was a vicious cycle. :cry::laugh:

I would always always check Barry Bilicki’s (sp?) website of pages and pages and pages of Carpenters photos, so many I had never ever seen before and then the midi music files would start on each page (embedded) that would ultimatly lock up my computer and then I would have to shut down and dial back up, were talking about a whole 8-10 mins to do all that. It was a vicious cycle. :cry::laugh:

Oh this brought back memories! That site did exactly the same to my PC but you persisted with it (redial, redial!) because the hundreds and hundreds of pictures on his site were so great. Happy days :)

Back
Top Bottom