• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

2nd Week 'Gold - 35th Anniversary' Soundscan Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit1234

I'm proud to announce that the Carpenters' Gold - 35th Anniversary Collection sold another 11,380 units in the United States last week. The album's sales dropped by 32% from it's previous week. The two week tally currently stands at 28,090 (rounded to the nearest "10").

Amit (....thinking of more ways to make this information sound more important than it really is...online...) :freak:

Thanx for the info! I suppose I need to hit more local record stores and re-arrange the CD's to make GOLD stand out. Up front and center. I really want this release to do well. I'm hoping that its success will garner bigger sales for As Time Goes By. Also, I believe it would encourage the powers that be to release more...more...more!

Strategically planning my next "hit",

Jeff

Those who want the album to do well should go to Amazon.com and write a glowing review!

Harry
...who's been meaning to do just that, online...

Well hopefully -if do visit LA for TOTW 2 benefit -will obtain several copies of USA Gold for UK fans and add to sales total :)

Ideally Richard will do more TV / Radio/ Media appearances this Spring aside from recent Entertainment Tonight show and promote this set plus more importantly As Time Goes By release :D

Peter

Howdy Troops,

Are there any numbers to report with concern to GOLD? I hope it's still charting. I'll be interested to see AS TIME GOES BY action.

Jeff

Over the weekend, I glanced at Amazon - it was #23 or 24, so it's still selling pretty well.

Now that I've given the tip to our AM program director, I keep hearing "Rainbow Connection" on the radio. Today he even mentioned that it's from GOLD.

Harry
...doing his best, online...

Hi everyone! Just recently purchased Carpenter's "Gold". I wasn't going to but with the 3 new (kind of) songs I couldn't help myself. I'm glad I bought it! Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom