|1||Good For Me||3:59|
|4||That's What Love Is For||4:16|
|7||You're Not Alone|
|9||I Will Remember You||4:59|
|10||How Can We See That Far||4:25|
|11||Hope Set High||2:46|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Word, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Word, Inc.
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Manufactured By – Word, Inc.
- Pressed By – Denon Digital Industries
- Artwork – Chuck Beeson
- Design – Rowan Moore (2)
- Executive-Producer – Amy Grant, Michael Blanton
- Management – Blanton/Harrell, Inc.
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Photography By – Victoria Pearson Cameron
- Producer – Brown Bannister, Keith Thomas, Michael Omartian
Mastered by Stephen Marcussen at Precision
Mastering, Hollywood, CA
Executive Management and Direction:
P.O. Box 25330, Nashville, TN 37202
Donna McElroy appears courtesy of Sparrow Records
Fan Club Information: Friends of Amy
P.O. Box 50701, Nashville, TN 37204
Myrrh - a division of Word, Inc., Dallas, TX.
In Canada: Word Records Ltd., Vancouver, B.C.
In Great Britain: Word (UK) Ltd., London.
(P) & (C) 1991 Word, Inc. Printed in U.S.A.
Manufactured by Word, Inc., Williams Square
East Tower, 5221 N. O'Connor Blvd., Irving, TX
*Liner note for the song "Baby Baby": "This song
is dedicated to Millie, whose six-week-old face
was my inspiration."
*Liner note for the song "Ask Me": "This song is
about a girlfriend of mine. If you or someone you
love has been a victim of child abuse, please
don't be afraid to seek help. The Sexual Abuse
Helpline is open 24 hours a day, and someone who
cares is waiting for your call... (800) 4ACHILD"
Entered the Billboard Top 200 on March 23, 1991
Charted for 105 weeks and peaked at # 10
Also issued as CD 5321
"Baby Baby" reached # 1 as a single; "Every Heartbeat" #2; That's What Love is For # 7; Good For Me # 8 & I Will Remember You # 20.
*photo from 10/20/2006*
81.1 KB Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator: