• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Another Juan Oskar CD "All Covers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
¡Qué tal Corner Amigos! I've done a CD called "All Covers" that I did for demo purposes. (clubs, booking agents etc.) I'm not selling it on my website but am making it availiable to the Corner Amigos for $5 which is for shipping and handling. Just email me and I'll get one out to ya.
Sinceramente, Jay

1. Chico and the Man
2. Witchcraft
3. Sabor a Mi
4. Patricia
5. Mack the Knife
6. Wichita Lineman
7. La Bamba
8. Cuando Caliente el Sol
9. I Love Tortillas
10. Mucho Corazon
11. Dreaming of You
12. Mustan Sally
13. Never Can Say Goodbye
14. I Wish You Love
15. Girl From Ipanema
16 Somos Novios
17. I'm a Believer
18. Route 66
19. Makin' Whoopee
20. Smooth Operator
21. Touch Me

What? No TJB tunes?
Sometime I'd like to do a TJB Medley in some sort of dance/techno style.

Great news! What's the process for sending you the $5.00?
Email me your address. After you get the CD, then you can send da 5 bucks.

This CD is a professionally duplicated CD-R to demo what I do as a single/one man band when I do club/lounge stuff.

Later..............Jay

I received the “Covers” CD in the mail today – it sounds great! Juan’s an incredible performer, a real talented guy. I love the choice of songs. At $5.00, this is probably the best buy on earth.

Now I’m ready for a TJB & BMB covers CD… how about it Juan?

Jay,
It’s Friday afternoon here in Yokosuka, Japan and everyone in my office was starting to get the yawns and fall asleep. So I popped in your “Covers” CD, and turned up the volume a little – man what a wake up! Everyone is tapping their toes to the music and productivity is back in full swing. Of course, we’re also motivated by your music to look forward to a little TGIF after work too!

My question is: Are you playing all the instruments on the CD, or does a band accompany you?

Well, time for a cold one…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom