Any Current Photos Of Brasil Members of Days Past??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfterSunrise

Hi Friends!

I haven't searched all of the topics on the forum, but I was wondering if anyone knows of current photos that might be on line, or available elsewhere, of members past from Sergio's various Brasil groups - especially Brasil '66 and Brasil '77. I would love to see what a lot of these folks look like today and what they are up to!

Oooo fellows! :oops:

My most sincere apologies! I didn't mean in anyway attempt to "tease" anyone. I was just hoping that someone knew where I could find some current photos.

(And Dave...No need for the angry face! :tongue: :laugh: )

AfterSunrise said:
My most sincere apologies! I didn't mean in anyway attempt to "tease" anyone... :oops:

(And Dave...No need for the angry face! :tongue: :laugh: )

Er...it's gone, now...!! :D (Sorry! :angel: ) You're right, a "photo-gallery" of what the surviving members are like, today, would be really neat to see...!:cool:

Dave

Yes. I changed the title of the post and put it in the form of a question so as to not mislead anyone further. :D

How many former members have passed on? And how, if you know?

Speaking of recent photos of Brasil '66 members, my sister, a Sergio fan, though not to the same extent as I am, recently espied the cover of Lani's "Brasil Nativo" on my coffee table. Though Lani looks fabulous with the henna-colored gamine hairdo, my sister, Carol, was shocked as she could only conceive of Lani as the dusky babe in the stylish 60s garb. When I mentioned Lani hails from Chicago rather than Bahia or Niteroi, my sister almost plotzed! Can we bear to be brought up to date? :shock:
CHRIS MARTIN

Hey Chris!

Yes! It is amazing how different Lani looks, just from the 60's to the 90's. I thought the same thing when I purchased "Brasil Nativo" on CD years back. Not that Lani isn't pretty, (she is still beautiful), but she was quite the hottie back in the 60's. I'm not sure that I like the redder hair color (is that her natural color, or was dark brown her natural color).

I know...this stuff is so petty compared to her incredible voice, but still fun to chat about. :D

You can see current pictures of percussionists Laudir deOliviera, Dom Um Romao and Joao Palma at Ithamara Koorax's website.Here's the link www.koorax.com May I add that there are several pictures of many others including Raul deSouza, Marcos Valle, Edu Lobo, Tom Jobim, Luis Bonfa,Creed Taylor, Mario Castro Neves, Ron Carter, Lucinha Lins, etc,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom