• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

Anybody heard any news ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonely bull

I think I already know the answer but has anyone heard any rumours or whispers or even factual evidence of any further re-issues from Shout! ?

It would be nice to think that something will pop up in time for Christmas but I guess it would have been announced by now ? I hope that if there are any further re-issues that they are not in the form of downloads as I live in the U.K and can't even access them !!!!!!

Best Regards to everyone on the Forum and I will keep everything crossed for some news :thumbsup:

I haven't heard anything recently. But I have various appendages crossed as well... :D

With nothing officially announced, and the fact that it's already late in October, I would look to 2008 for any future releases.

Should we hear differently, this is the place for such news.

Harry

I'm sort of surprised that we haven't heard release dates for anything future yet....but, it's probable they decided to avoid the crowded holiday release schedule (and it will be crowded this year).

Wanted to take this opportunity to bump the thread.

I'm still patiently awaiting the arrival of more HA/TB cds. I've avoided the downloads, so I may be out of luck. I'm afraid that as we get further removed from the introduction of the Shout Factory Signature re-issues, the chances of the completion of the catalog reissue diminishes.

If anyone has contact with Randy, it would be a harmless question to ask. I suppose there are actually 2 questions:

1)Is Shout Factory's involvement with Herb expired?
2)Is Herb uninterested in the Tijuana Brass catalog being on cd?

No, Herb & Shout! still have more releases up their collective sleeve. I expect to have some new info within the next two weeks. As soon as I have it, I'll post it here.

Steve Sidoruk said:
No, Herb & Shout! still have more releases up their collective sleeve. I expect to have some new info within the next two weeks. As soon as I have it, I'll post it here.

Hi Steve. We're anxiously awaiting some news :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom