• Our Album of the Week features will return next week.

CarpenterS cd sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Hi all,

CarpenterS cd's for sale include:
YESTERDAY ONCE MORE British edition rare.
69-81 Sacd factory sealed
Essential Collection sealed
35th Anniversary boxset
40th Anniversary Shmcd boxset
GOLD K2HD
GOLD LPCD
PLATINUM SHMCD Singles 69-73
KAREN CARPENTER SOLO POSTERS
READERS DIGEST MUSIC set
SWEET MEMORy
CarpenterS Collected.
Complete cd collection factory sealed as set including Singles 79-73 and AS TIME GOES BY and CHRISTMAS COLLECCTION remastered classic series. Private message if interested. Pay pal only.

I've no longer an interest in hoarding multi sets.

Jeff

So tempting ...

Edit: started a conversation -- thought that was the way to send private messages? Honestly not sure. :help:

Last edited:
Hi all,

35th Anniversary boxset
GOLD K2HD
GOLD LPCD
READERS DIGEST MUSIC set
SWEET MEMORy
CarpenterS Collected.
Complete cd collection factory sealed as set including Singles 79-73 and AS TIME GOES BY and CHRISTMAS COLLECCTION remastered classic series. Private message if interested. Pay pal only.

Jeff
update: strike up a conversation

no worries Shalom, go to your inbox and "start conversation" with djn.
I went to Inbox, but I don't see Start Conversation anywhere.
I go to Conversations, and I see Conversations, Starred Conversations, and Conversations You Started, but that's it.

You can also click on 'djn's' name in the left column and there's a "start a conversation' option.

I finally found how to start a conversation. I had to go to my Account page, then on the column on the left hand side, there is a heading for Conversations, including Start a New Conversation.

I finally found how to start a conversation. I had to go to my Account page, then on the column on the left hand side, there is a heading for Conversations, including Start a New Conversation.

Also, if you click onto the profile avatar, there is a link to 'start a conversation' which I've just found.

Took me ages to work out how to message someone as the 'start a conversation' thing sounded a bit public.

Alert:

The British Yesterday Once More boxset has sold. Solo poster still available as well as other items above.

Thank you for interest,
Jeff

just added:

OFFERING lp. Good condition slight wear to lp cover as in worn edges.

Bless you and your generosity, sir. I look forward to having in my hands another Carpenters memorabilia item. This will look great next to my 1971 poster (which is still in its frame, waiting for a place on the wall). :)

Kinda hope my collection doesn't leave me flat baroque :laugh:

Last edited:
SACD still available in new and used. Boxsets sold. Never fear I have more for personal gluttony.

are you a completist?
interested in Remarried Classics and remixes? Some solo items still available. Sweet Memory Set and a filter for all your expansion questions.

best regards and a special thankyou to all who have shared in this memorabilia.

Jeff

Hi all,

35th Anniversary boxset
GOLD K2HD
GOLD LPCD
READERS DIGEST MUSIC set
SWEET MEMORy
CarpenterS Collected.

Jeff
Hi all,

35th Anniversary boxset
GOLD K2HD
GOLD LPCD
READERS DIGEST MUSIC set
SWEET MEMORy
CarpenterS Collected.

Jeff

hi Jeff. I am interested in the 40Anniversary box. Is that the one with the album recreations/relicas. I think I have the 35th Anniversary Box which is blue with the handkerchief but I never was able to purchase the 40th Anniversary. Let me know. Thanks!

hi Jeff. I am interested in the 40Anniversary box. Is that the one with the album recreations/relicas. I think I have the 35th Anniversary Box which is blue with the handkerchief but I never was able to purchase the 40th Anniversary. Let me know. Thanks!

I just read you SOLD the box sets. Oh well.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom