Carpenters Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregKarCar

Hi..

Does anyone out there in Carpenter-land have a good quality logo in .gif format that has a transparent background that they could share with me?

Thanks...

Greg

How 'bout this?

carpenterslogo.gif

Enjoy! If you aren't satisfied, let me know and I'll try again.

Ed

Hey Ed; Tthat is a great logo! The Carpenters
logo is such a classic and totally iconic.

I hate to be a copycat but I would love to use
this gif. as my avatar. Can you tell me how to
access the information?

By the way www.collectorware.com sells T shirts
with the Carpenters. They are kinda expensive
but very cool.

At one time I had a white sweatshirt with a red
logo but managed to lose it during one of my
many moves over the years.

I wish that Rrichard would consider selling
Carpenters memorabillia through his web site.
The profits could go to Karens memorial foundation for resarch on eating disorders.

JIM

Sorry Guys. I just chcked the link for
collectorware and its seems they are out of
business. I will make sure to check my sources
before posting a link in the future.

JIM

To use it here as an Avatar, you must shrink it to no wider than 100 pixels. Since this is a wide 'picture' the height limit is not a factor. It also must be smaller than 12 kb.

Harry

My cousin owns an advertising agency. As I understand it this logo can be reprinted or silk screened or whatever the Hell they do with no prob. It's in the selling, marketing and the like, capitalizing on Rich that is illegal. You can paste CarpenterS anywhere ya like. For instance my tattoo of last year. BTW, it continues to raise an eyebrow among some, a few smiles of appreciation to others, and lots of WHO??? My '62 Chev has the lic plate CLOS 2U and I've just registered (copying RC's) SONG 4U for another vehicle. Certainly the average driver will never have a clue w/o further ornamentation. While cute, I don't necessarily feel I need to billboard but rather tribute and stand out as one of a kind here in Oregon. Incidently, I've renamed the Chev "KC". Sometimes I have to laugh at my doins.

Blazin trails in the NW,

Jeff

I won't say where, but I know of a 70s clothing shop that sells tops with the huge Carpenters logo emblazoned across the front and a print of Richard and Karen from 1973 ('walking in the park with jeans on' shot). The reason I know is I got one this Christmas!! I was totally stunned, never even realised they were out there til my sister stumbled across it by accident and bought me it as a gift.

I put it on that day and her rather excellent comment was 'anyone who doesn't know you will just think it's a cool top, but anyone who does will just think 'trust him!'!!! :laugh:

Stephen

Stephen you are one kucky guy! I would love
have a logo shirt in the worst way! I should
have bought one from collectoware while they
were still in business. I was hesitant to
order from them because they were located in
South America, they were very expensive and
would only except money orders or wire transfer.

Is there a reason you can't post the name of
the store?

JIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom