Carpenters robert young with the young

ChrisCarpenterCollecter

i found someone how posted the carpenters Robert Young with the young special on youtube in great qaulity! but... he cut out the songs saturday and sometimes! now i mailed him and called him about this songs. He will post it but i must pay money for it! 25 dollar or more... but.. i am 14 and i don´t have much money! many fans including me want to see this in good quality! so if you´re interested you can mail the email adress in the video description . And this is the link to the video (without saturday and sometimes) .

*this is not asking for money or scam*

with kind regards Chris Bruinsma

It boggles my mind to have the duo lip-syncing in 1973 to Piano Picker ....that is not a good career move....imho

Reactions: Sue
not the best quality but better than this and this

Whenever I hear the song "Sometimes" I think of the concert by Richard on Feb. 15, 1998, at the performing arts center named for him and Karen. During the show Richard sang this song, I believe he said Paul Grein had suggested he do so. It was amazing, and truly the highlight of a fantastic program.

Was anybody else here in attendance at that concert? I hope Richard had it recorded. I'd love to hear his performance of "Sometimes" again.

During the show Richard sang this song, I believe he said Paul Grein had suggested he do so. It was amazing, and truly the highlight of a fantastic program.

It’s not a rangey song at all so probably suited his voice (in a lower key). It’s a pity footage doesn’t exist of that Japanese concert tour.

Back
Top Bottom