carpenters-the essential collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grainne

went into town this morning to do last minute christmas shopping & i came accross the carpenters, essential collection. i was so happy:) even though it was 50euros (a tad expensive!) i still bought it, there was no way i could have left it behind!

i'm loving the karen/ella medley..

grainne. :wink:

Happy Christmas Grainne!

The Essential Collection is a good one, particularly if you didn't already have From The Top. It's good anyway, considering the excellent mastering of the whole thing.

Harry
...writing out Christmas cards (a bit late!), online...

Grainne,

Agree with Harry , the extra tracks plus Mastering are excellent.Although I already owned From The Top Set , I purchased EC at London's HMV for £34 as a Special Deal , which should be continuing until 31 December , a saving of £11 ($16.50) on retail price.

Does HMV in Dublin have this Special Deal and other reduced prices ? Are there restrictions on prices due to EUROS ?

Hope you have an enjoyable Christmas and New Year Season and looking forward to 2003 :)

Peter....Greetings on-line...........

Peter..

restrictions on prices due to the euro? don't quite understand.

hmv in ireland have they own prices irrevalant to those in the UK, like most things:)

hmv doesn't have many carpenters records over here, just the usual greatest hits etc.

Nollaig Shona Duit, ( Merry Christmas!)
A Chara,
Grainne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom